Each day I do a single workout using the Wii Fit Plus. I usually return later in the day or evening to play a few of the balance games or mess around with the yoga activities, hence why I post two calorie counts for the day--the one from the workout and then the overall total for the day including recreational play later.
For all the running exercises, I wear running shoes that I kick off for the non-running activities. I jog in place on the carpeted floor, though when I walk in place, I usually take two steps forward and two steps back over and over again.
For all other activities, I use the Wii Balance Board.
If you are just beginning to do the Wii workouts, I suggest that you start back with the first one on December 20, 2009 and then work your way forward rather than jumping into the first workout, though feel free to keep skipping ahead to catch-up while you build stamina.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment