
This is Mii. Non-athletic for the last 5 years, but prior to that point an avid runner. I can't deny myself chocolate, refuse to count calories, and have very little free time in my day. I don't drink nearly enough water and I need to start the day with 16 ounces of coffee. We got a Wii Fit Plus and on December 20th, I started doing a daily workout that I post here. Most of the time, I focus on aerobics. Other times I'm toning certain areas of my body.
If you are also attempting to lose weight using the Wii (and any Wii software) and recording it on a blog, please let me know so I can add you to my blogroll and try out your routines.
From time to time, as we get new software, I will also post information about new games we've tried.

you are too cute. and you've almost motivated me to try and shrink my own ass with one of those things. almost.
ReplyDeleteI love your Mii!! I wish you all the best in your endeavor to shrink your ass ;-)
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I do not have a Wii - Fit Plus or otherwise.. =/ I am, however, begining a blog (slowly) to make myself accountable for my weight loss. Because of the holidays and an illness in the family, I have been putting it off, but hope to get in the swing of things come this Sunday. (It's actually going to be part of IComLvWe this month - so I expect a daily but kicking!)
ReplyDeleteI do admire your drive! I wish I had a Wii Fit, as it looks to be a lot of fun! Maybe someday I'll be able to join you on your journey of Wii Fitness! In the meantime, I'll just see how you are doing while keeping to the shadows. =)