Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 23rd Workout

Calories Burned: 254
Time Spent: 1 hour

Workout:
  • Advance Flying
  • Advance Bicycling
  • 20 minute Free Run--ran for first 10 minutes and then alternated 2 minutes of running with 2 minutes of walking for the remaining 10 minutes
  • Hula Hoop (x3)
  • Beginner Rhythm Boxing
  • Beginner Rhythm Kung Fu
  • Pre-set Abdominal Workout (called "Tummy" and located under the health section of the pre-set workouts)
  • Balance Bubble
Total Calories Burned: 273

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you are so addic... I mean COMMITTED! ;) I'll be joining you very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! If I wasn't having my 8th (and hopefully final) IUI this weekend, I would be right there with you. Keeping track and having a work-out buddy (or buddies, or fellow Miis) is practically the only thing that keeps me motivated. You are genius!

    ReplyDelete